Disclaimer: Brooklyn Notary Service makes its best effort to provide and accomplish in due time and form the commission received, notwithstanding the customer accepts and releases and discharges Brooklyn Notary Service in the following cases:
1. The contents, truthfulness, and validity of a private or public document are the client’s exclusive responsibility, the document's signer, or the issuing authority. Therefore, Brooklyn Notary Service assumes no responsibility for the contents of any document sent, either physically, electronically, or via fax to Brooklyn Notary Service to accomplish its commission.
2. The loss, misplacement, or miscarry of the document in transit or at any point during the way, in the carrier´s offices, warehouses, depots, or transports, will follow the air waybill terms and conditions. Without a valid air waybill, the document´s owner will suffer the loss (“res perit domino”).
3. The stipulated time terms to accomplish the procedure are estimated in workable days; they depend on government authorities and third parties different from Brooklyn Notary Service.
4. The customer accepts and discharges Brooklyn Notary Service of any claim related to consequential and/or moral damages related to the executed document's non-execution or due time or form.
5. If the document undergoes damages due to flood or fire, or results lost or destroyed in transit, or any other case, Brooklyn Notary Service will have as a maximum liability to reimburse the amount paid by the customer.
6. Brooklyn Notary Service will not be responsible for the proceeding of the service requested, notwithstanding Brooklyn Notary Service may have informed the customer that it could be done; because it is a third-party fact, without Brooklyn Notary Service Responsibility or intervention, as the proceeding is linked to the authorities under discretional and variable criteria.
7. Brooklyn Notary Service will do its best to keep the document’s privacy and confidentiality only when it is in Brooklyn Notary Service hands. Brooklyn Notary Service is not responsible for the document’s privacy and confidentiality when in transit or proceeding before the authorities.
8. Due to their kind, this agreement expressly excludes penal responsibility. It is a good–faith agreement.
9. The submission of a document to Brooklyn Notary Service for processing represents the customer’s agreement with this disclaimer and best effort clause.